Sweet Tooth Tuesdays #18


Welcome to week 18 of my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays link party! If this is you first time, welcome! I'm changing things up slightly this week, as there is a special party going on here at Sarah Lynn's Sweets. If you haven't been to my blog this week, I'm having an "All About Apples" party celebrating fall being just around the corner.


I love all the flavors of fall, but the cinnamon/apple combination has to be my favorite! I've got all sort of ideas I'm sharing this week, including several new recipes. Here's my schedule for the week:


Due to getting the party ready, I don't have any features to share this week. But, don't worry, I will do double features next week! You can link up anything you like this week, but I'd LOVE for you to link up anything and everything apple!

Don't forget to follow my blog, or follow me on social media to keep up with all the posts this week.

Here's a quick way to follow me on my social media sites:


Sarah Lynn's Sweets

Now for the party! Link up and have fun checking out the other projects. I'd love for you to tweet about linking up to the party to help spread the word.

Popular Posts